The Robotics Education & Competition (REC) Foundation is seeking a new team member to support their mission in inspiring and motivating students in STEM and robotics education.
The Team Engagement Manager for Nevada and Southern California territories should have the energy and passion for the REC mission and vision. The position is responsible for the execution and expansion of VEX Robotics programs within the specific regions, and in accordance with the organization’s strategic plan. The primary area of focus will be growth and retention of competition teams.
Responsibilities for this position include:
– Deliver customer service to REC Foundation clients
– Anticipate and troubleshoot customer’s needs to provide an outstanding experience while working with the organization
– Maintain regular communication with teams and coaches
– Understand and implement the REC Foundation’s Student-Centered and Code of Conduct policies
– Assist with the development of training documents for new teams and coaches
– Assist coaches and teams with team registrations and finding events in their region
– Follow up with programs that have not renewed, determine the reason for nonrenewal and take steps, as warrented, to facilitate renewal of lapsed programs
– Maintain knowledge of STEM education initiatives and trends within the assigned event region
– Identify needs of an organization/school with available grants and/or Diversity and Inclusion initiatives that are aligned with the sponsor
– Assist teams with REC Foundation grants and guide them through the grant application process