NEVADA ROBOTICS IMPACT ACROSS THE STATE
Future Teachers Trained from All NSHE Institutions
Robots for Classrooms in our Lending Library
Students on Robotics Teams in Nevada
Nevada Teachers Trained since 2016
Students Reached through Trained Teachers
Teacher Trainings Held
Nevada Robotics is an educational organization with the vision to give all students the opportunity to be creative and problem-solve through hands-on robotics education and experiences. We partner with community, industry and educational partners to create, support, and deliver robotics education to both Nevada’s teachers and students. We work closely in partnership with two non-profit robotics programs – FIRST Nevada and The REC Foundation.
Our mission is to collaborate with community and industry partners in delivering engaging robotics education to Nevada’s PreK-12 students, teachers, and families.
The Nevada Robotics vision is for all students across Nevada to think creatively and solve complex problems through hands-on robotics education. This collective state-wide effort is designed to ultimately inspire K-12 students to pursue careers in STEM fields.
Some of our program highlights from 2020-2021 include:
- Virtual & In-Person Robotics Trainings for Educators
- Hands-On Robotics Kits for Students
- STEM Works! PBS x Nevada Robotics STEM Career Video Series Collaboration
- Online Resources for Educators and Robotics Coaches
- Community and School Connections
– Increase diversity and inclusion of robotics and STEM education for girls and underrepresented populations.
– Increase the number of students entering STEM fields in Nevada’s two and four-year colleges and universities.
– Increase access to robotics opportunities in rural and low-income urban communities across Nevada.
– Increase Nevada’s workforce pipeline of engineers, scientists, and technical professionals.
Join DRI’s Nevada Robotics program on Tuesday, April 12th from 5pm – 8pm to learn how to build and code a robot designed for elementary-age students called – VEX GO…
Want to learn a new programming language?The Northwest Professional Development Program is hosting...
Come learn about the energy cycle, recycling technologies, and more! You're invited to Family...
FIRST Nevada is hosting a free workshop for coaches and teams! Come build a robot in a day!...