Teachers Trained in Robotics
Increase of Robotics Teams Since 2016
Funding Dollars Given to New Coaches
Robotics Teams in Nevada
NEVADA ROBOTICS IMPACT ACROSS THE STATE
- Nevada Robotics works in collaboration with Nevada’s higher education systems, school districts, robotics education programs, industry and community partners to create engaging robotics opportunities for all students across the state.
- This collective state-wide effort is designed to inspire K-12 students to pursue careers in STEM fields.
- Increase diversity and inclusion of robotics and STEM education for girls and underrepresented populations.
- Increase the number of students entering STEM fields in Nevada’s two and four-year colleges and universities.
- Increase access to robotics opportunities in rural and low-income urban communities across Nevada.
- Increase Nevada’s workforce pipeline of engineers, scientists, and technical professionals.
Nevada Robotics Programs
The Robotics Education & Competition Foundation is a US-registered 501 non-profit educational organization seeking to increase student interest and involvement in STEM.
FIRST Nevada is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization promoting FIRST® robotics programs and STEAM education initiatives in Nevada.
Search for Nevada Robotics Programs
Use the interactive map to search for FIRST Nevada and/or VEX | REC Foundation robotics programs and competitions near you by clicking on the respective links below.